Under National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE)
Our Infrastructural Facilities
The Institute has excellent laboratory facilities where the students are trained to enhance their practical skills. The laboratories/workshops are fully equipped with complete set of latest equipments and tools and has experienced and skilled technical staff with industrial background.
College has its own computer lab with faster internet access facility for providing the students with greater opportunities to hone their particular talents and knowledge-skills, which help them to remain updated on emerging trends and technologies.
- The library is stocked with over 20,000 books, magazines, periodicals, national and international journals covering all aspects of various studies and research.
- In addition, the learners also have access to a wide range of online journals.
- Has a seating capacity of 60 students.
- Provides a meaningful place to budding professionals for their development.
Well- furnished spacious classrooms and lecture halls give the students an exposure to focus on their core competencies. The latest audio-visual and multimedia technology enables the faculty members to have interactive sessions of teaching which instills confidence and enthusiasm among the students.
- Well-furnished classrooms with a seating capacity of 60 students along with 3 fully Digital Class Rooms.
- Equipped with all advanced facilities like projector, PC, White-Board with teaching aid.
- Provides an environment which encourages students to do their best and helps them in learning.
A well furnished A.C. Seminar hall has a seating capacity of 250 people. It is equipped with the latest audio-visual system which enables hosting of conferences, seminars, symposiums and other cultural events.
The enthusiasm and source of energy is provided to the students by a well-designed canteen, situated on the campus. The College Canteen serves quality food to the students, guardians, teachers and staff-members at reasonable prices. The canteen is supported by the Institute in its maintenance and it caters to the necessary requirements.
The Institute has a big and ideal playground where the students take part in football, cricket, annual sports and the like. Awards are given for every event to encourage the students.
Range of vehicles are provided by the institution for carrying the students to college premises and back. Presently transport facilities are available from
- Airport No. 1 Gate to campus.
- Barrackpore Station to campus.
The College offers ample hostel facilities to the students in an ideal ambience, in essence, a home away from home. There are separate hostels for boys and girls having wardens and security facilities.
There are reprographic facilities, which are availed by the faculties, students and non teaching staff.
Anti Ragging Cell
The College is having a practically no-ragging campus. The Anti-Ragging cell is always alert and developed several short term and long term plans to keep this menace completely eradicated.